If you are interested in joining a Fraternity or Sorority on campus, and/or would like to receive more information about upcoming events, recruitment registration, Meet the Greeks, etc. Please fill out the Fraternity and Sorority Life Interest Form. You will receive information in a timely manner from a council officer.
You can also visit any of the following websites or email the following Council Officers for more information:
- Interfraternity Council: www.kuifc.org. IFC Director of Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multicultural Greek council: http://silc.ku.edu/MGC. MGC VP of Outreach, email@example.com
- National Pan-Hellenic Council: http://silc.ku.edu/greeklife/NPHC. NPHC VP of outreach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panhellenic Association: www.kupanhellenic.com. PHA Director of Formal Recruitment. email@example.com View a copy of last years Formal Recruitment Guidebook
Opportunities to interact wtih SFL through admissions
- Sorority Fraternity life will have drop in hours from 12-2, and 3-4.
- We are located at the Student Involvement and Leadership Center 4th floor Kansas Union
Crimson and Blue Day | Friday Oct 12th
- Come find us at the Information Fair or stop by our information session.
- Chapter facilities will be open to tour that afternoon
Junior Days | Spring 2019, various dates
- Come find us at the information fair in the morning
- Chapter facilities will be open for tours in the afternoon\
Sorority and Fraternity Life Experience Day | Saturday April 13, 2019 (Registration opens January 22)
- This is an opportunity for families to come and learn about the SFL experience.
- Direct interaction with members of the SFL community.
- Opportunity to learn about the different ways to join the organizations
- $20 per Student to attend, $10 per guest. everyone gets lunch, student’s receive a T-shirt.