Registering with the University entitles organizations to a number of benefits. The current available facilities and services are listed below by category. These facilities and services will be periodically reviewed, and organizations will be advised of any revisions.
- Athletic Department: 785-864-4212
For permission to hold an event in Athletic Department facilities. Fees may be charged depending on equipment or space used.
- Bookstores Manager: 785-864-4640
For permission to sell any retail merchandise.
- Crafton-Preyer on Inge Theater: 785-864-3381
To schedule a Murphy Hall theater.
- Danforth Chapel: 785-864-4861
To schedule an event in Danforth Chapel.
- Facilities and Operations: 785-864-4770
For use of PA system, placement of banners, maintenance questions. Fees may be charged depending on equipment used or services rendered.
- Instructional Development and Support: 785-864-2600
For audio-visual equipment. Fees may be charged for equipment.
- Licensing Administrator: 785-864-4650Burge Union
For permission to use any University insignia, including Jayhawk, University seal, and the title "University of Kansas" (i.e., on T-shirts, etc.).
- Lied Center: 785-864-3469
To schedule events in the Lied Center.
- Murphy Hall Room Scheduling: 785-864-3326
To schedule a classroom in Murphy Hall.
- Parking Services: 785-864-7275
For questions about parking on campus.
- Public Safety: 785-864-5900
Representative receives notice of all campus activities.
- Recreation Services: 785-864-3546
To schedule any recreation facility.
- Registrar's Office (Reservations): 785-864-5123
To reserve most campus classrooms including in Strong Hall, or Budig Hall.
- Student Housing: 785-864-4560
For permission to hold events in residence halls, scholarship halls, or Jayhawk Towers.
- Student Union Activities: 785-864-3477
To sell tickets for your event.
- Union Food Services: 785-864-4590
Anuthorized source for food, beverages, snacks, candy, or meals.
- Union Reservations: 785-864-4651
To reserve rooms in either Union building.