University Academic Resources
- The Academic Achievement & Access Center (AAAC) many services and programs to aid students in achieving academic success during their time at KU including tutoring services.
- The KU Writing Center will work with students to help brainstorm, draft or edit writing with coaching and guidance.
- The University Advising Center (UAC) will help students take ownership of their education by providing individualized academic information and advocating for students through academic transitions.
- The University Career Center will Educate students about the career development, planning, and implementation process and connect students to opportunities to enhance their marketability.
- Student Information Services provides online services to assist students with admissions, enrollment, bill payment, and obtaining academic records.
Academic Success Tips*
- Set individual academic and personal goals.
- Choose courses carefully, especially during your first year.
- Know and use resources.
- Meet and get to know faculty.
- Learn actively.
- Manage your time well.
- Know and actively use reading skills.
- Develop strong listening and note-taking skills.
- Develop and improve your writing and speaking skills.
- Get involved in co-curricular activities; learn skills and gain experience.
* Pauk, Walter — How to Study in College 5th edition. Princeton: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1993